Hello Everyone! There are many posts about morning & evening beauty routines, but I think that it is also important to have some day beauty routine as well. Since I am working in the office environment, my day routine’s beauty products have to be in my office all the time – and those are Hand cream and Cuticle oil.
Every time after my manicure is nicely done, I promise myself to moisturise and nourish my hands more often, but often I fail to do it. So, as you understand, I am not good at all when it comes to the hand care. Therefore the best way is to keep hand care products on my desk, otherwise I forget to use them ;-). For me it is indispensable to set up my working space in the way that works for me, that everything I need is easily accessible, clean and tidy. Otherwise I can’t concentrate on my work and to work productively.
My hands & nails are usually dry and I have to use the hand cream several times during the day. For some reasons my hands become even more dry in the summer and winter period, therefore I am using the rich texture hand creams all year round.
Below I am sharing My TOP 5 hand creams that I felt in love with and that help me to keep my hands soft and healthy.
1. THE BODY SHOP Hemp Hard – Working Hand Protector – the longest favorite on my list! Ideal for dry skin! Although I am not a big fan of Body Shop products, I have to admit that they have some absolutely amazing creams, and this is one of them :-). I would say that this hand cream is more suitable for winter time.
2. Neutrogena Hand Cream – Fragrance Free – the best from the drugstore range. Great value for money! I prefer fragrance free to the standard one, since my skin used to be very sensitive. Because it is fast absorbing it is ideal for the summer.
3. Avene Cold Cream Concentrated hand cream – this favorite comes from the French pharmacy cosmetic range. Very nice texture that is rich, but at the same time absorbs quickly. I’ve used it while I was skiing and it helped to protect my hands from the extreme mountains weather conditions.
4. AHAVA mineral hand cream – I’ve bought several hand creams from AHAVA when I was in Israel few years ago. Israel cosmetic is rich with dead sea minerals, that have a unique beneficial effect on your skin. Their range is also great for sensitive, dry skin owners and even for the people with skin diseases.
5. Kinetics Professional hand Care – Rich cream with shea butter – professional skin care products seem to be always a good choice, but sometimes the price may stop you from buying it. I paid EUR 8 for 150 ml cream, that is actually very good price for such a huge tube. It’s absolutely great idea to make the cream in a bigger tube, since the small one ends very quickly! In addition – great smell, rich texture of this shea butter cream makes this cream the Product of the month!
Kinetics Cuticle Oil Orange – it a good addition to the hand cream, I went for the same brand, but you can use another cuticle oil in order to be fully equipped ;-). I like it’s orange flavour, it is great for the summer days. Even if I am in the office I have a feeling of being in the Italian countryside with all its beauties and flavours… mmm :-).
I’ve heard that you have to use the same cream on your hands as you use on your face & neck, but I’m worrying – how much would it cost!?! :-0 What is your thoughts about it? Cheers!